WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your personal data that you provide to us when you:
- use this website (e.g., opening an account, uploading content, etc.)
- take part/subscribe to our marketing activities (e.g., newsletters, loyalty programs, etc.)
- purchase products from us (online or in store)
- contact our customer-service
We also automatically collect certain information about your use of this website (e.g., IP address, number of visits, time spent, etc.) and aggregate them to measure and enhance the functioning of the website.
WHY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We collect and process your personal data in order to:
- manage this website
- send you marketing materials, allow you to participate in promotions, conduct customer surveys and profiling activities
- complete and manage your purchases, operate our customer-service and respond to your requests
- improve our products and services
We do not sell or share your personal data to marketers outside of Nineplus Marketing.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We only keep your personal data for so long as necessary to achieve these purposes. This may be up to 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship with you (statute of limitation for legal claims in most EEA countries), unless a shorter or longer retention period applies under applicable data protection laws.
PARTIES WITH WHICH WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The local surf shop from which you purchase products shares your personal data with Nineplus for marketing purposes (but, when required by law, we ask your consent before doing so).
We also share your personal data with:
- other Nineplus entities and third party providers that help us operate this website and provide our products and services (these recipients act on our behalf and under our instructions only);
- third parties in case of judicial processes, request by courts or authorities, other legal obligation, to defend our rights, or in case of merger, acquisition, or assets transfer.
Some of these recipients are located outside the EEA, but we ensure that your personal data remain at all times adequately protected (if the country of destination is not one that the EU Commission considers offers an adequate level of protection, we cover the data transfer by appropriate safeguards).
NECESSARY v. OPTIONAL INFORMATION
Some of your personal data are necessary to complete your purchase or to provide the service that you request from us. If you refuse to provide these personal data, it would make it impossible for us to complete the purchase or provide the requested service.
Providing personal data for survey, marketing and other profiling purposes is however optional. If you refuse, this will not have any impact on the purchase or the provision of the service you requested.
You may, at any moment, exercise your rights under data protection law, including (when applicable) your right of access, rectification, restriction, erasure, opposition (including objecting, at any time and for free, to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing), right to portability and your right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Certain information is gathered on this website by cookies and other tracking technologies. You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The website may contain links to other sites, as well as objects or elements controlled by third parties. We do not have access nor control these elements and disclaim any responsibility for such third party websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For any query or request relating to our use of your personal data, or to exercise your rights, you may contact us at email@example.com